The education quality in Canada is one of the major factors in attracting foreign students to their shores. Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls reflect the high-quality education provided which helps in successful future and benefits one’s career in the long term.
A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries. University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, McGill University, University of Waterloo all feature in top 50 engineering and technology institutes in the world.
Friendly & Multicultural Country:
Canada has English and French as major language; offers almost all of the world’s ethnic groups. The international student advisors at universities help students to get in touch with numerous ethnic clubs and associations along with their study. Canadians are also known for their friendliness and polite nature.
Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer enormous possibilities for learning and leisure.
Research & Development Opportunities:
Research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, one will have ample opportunities to become a part of this aspect of education. In Canada, both government and industry support research which includes all areas of telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.
Expenses For A Student:
Every country has its own fees and Canada is reasonably affordable compared to US, Australia and New Zealand. On comparing the standard of living and the high quality education facilities that are provided in Canada with the other developed countries, one can understand that students get all the benefits at a lower cost.
Celebrities Studied In Canada:
- Rachel McAdams is born-and-raised in Canada. Prior to pursuing acting, she studied a theatre program at York University in Toronto.
- Eugene Levy, Canadian actor, director, producer and writer, has made his name primarily through comedic roles. He graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton Ontario.
- Elon Musk, Co-founder and CEO of Tesla, attended many schools. One of them being Canada’s very own Queen’s University, located in Kingston, Ontario.
- Kielburger, an activist who graduated from the University of Toronto.
- Margaret Atwood, was born in Ontario, Canada, and went to Victoria College, the University of Toronto, for her graduate degree.
- Ryan Reynolds was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia. The Deadpool actor went to college at the Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey.
- Lily Singh is an Indian- Canadian YouTuber and artist who rose to success with her hilarious and quirky video on YouTube. Lilly graduated from York University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology.
- Malcolm Gladwell is a Canadian author, journalist, and public speaker. He completed his bachelor’s degree in History from Trinity College, University of Toronto.